Crushed stone bases are popular in Maine and are the most affordable site preparation technique. We recommend at 6-8 inches of 3/4 inch jagged edge crushed stone, depending on the tub, and a pressure-treated wooden retention structure and an underground french drain (also of crushed stone) to insure no water pooling in the crushed stone bed itself. Email us for more details and a sample plan!
- Caldera Spas – Performance and Style, Hot Tubs Portland Maine
- Portland Maine Hot Tub, Swim Spa Dealer, Mainely Tubs Introduces Caldera Spas
- 3 Ways to Stay Healthy This Winter – Hot Tubs Augusta, Outdoor Saunas
- Mainely Tubs, a Hot Tubs, Swim Spas and Saunas Dealer in Portland Converts to an ESOP Company
- Improve Relationships With a Spa – Hot Tubs, Swim Spas Portland, ME.
3 Ways to Stay Healthy This Winter – Hot Tubs Augusta, Outdoor SaunasFebruary 7th, 2017
- No comments have been published yet.