5 Reasons to Own a Hot Spring Hot Tub, Portable Spa
With strategies for increased vitality and well being a top priority, spa enthusiasts are delighted to know that using a hot tub on a regular basis is an easy way to make significant improvements to every day life. Here are five compelling reasons to own a Hot Spring Spa.
1. Better Health Through Hydrotherapy – Whether you’re a professional athlete, working mom or retiree, twenty-minutes in the spa is the key to instant relief from muscular aches, pains and stiffness. Arthritis, chronic back pain, sore muscles, and stiffness don’t stand a chance against heat and massage. Used regularly, a soak in the spa is an effective stress management solution, decreasing tension instantly that pools in the shoulders, neck and back. Best of all, a relaxing soak rejuvenates body and mind by conditioning the heart, restoring lost energy and boosting mood.
2. Family Togetherness – One of the most rewarding benefits of owning a Hot Spring Spa tub come from strengthened bonds between family and loved ones. Families who spend quality time together in the spa are more communicative and open to sharing with one another about work, friends and social life. With no cell phones, email or other distractions to compete with, parents can bond with their children from the soothing comforts of a relaxing in home spa. The environment created by hot, massaging water is inviting and families enjoy some of their best times together in the hot tub.
3. Home Improvement – How about that home improvement project you’ve been considering? When it’s time to make a few upgrades, nothing earns more return on investment than an exceptional Hot Spring Spa. A welcome addition to any space, homeowners who complement their homes with a fantastic hot tub create instant value. Whether you’re selling your home or not, creating a spa dream retreat on a deck, porch or in the backyard is an investment that’s sure to bring years of family friendly fun, improved health and hassle free entertainment.
4. Sleep Better – Millions of people suffer from insomnia or experience sleep related issues a few times each month. Whether it’s stress from work, nagging pain or simply an overactive mind, inadequate rest negatively impacts health and mood. With soothing, warm water, hydro-massage and buoyancy, a Hot Spring Spa is the ideal environment for promoting deep, restful restorative sleep. Elevated heat from the water raises core body temperature, which drops as you exit the tub. The quick reduction in temperature signals the brain that sleep is near, making the transition from awake to sleep effortless.
5. Other – With many other terrific benefits, a Hot Spring Spa is one item that delivers return on investment almost immediately. Families looking to save money plan an exciting stay-cation complete with the hot tub as the focal point. Couples looking to entertain have a hassle free option in an inviting spa. And overworked parents in need of “me” time enjoy well-deserved relief from the comforts of home. Forget about traveling to the spa, with a Hot Spring Spa at home, it’s possible to rejuvenate on demand, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—no appointment needed.