At Mainely Tubs our focus is to help our customers find the best health and wellness products to fit their lifestyle.
Our team is growing! We are looking for enthusiastic people who are customer obsessed. Do you love to go the extra mile to provide that “Wow” factor? If you are a self-motivated individual who appreciates a fast-paced environment where colleagues and customers are treated with professionalism and respect while working together to build a long-term career, we want to hear from you!
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and best of all—company ownership. We are 100% employee-owned, and all team members begin receiving annual grants of company stock in their second year. Click here for more details on benefits.
Take A Look at Our Open Roles
Experienced Hot Tub Field Service Technician – Attleboro, MA
Experienced Hot Tub Field Service Technician – Framingham MA
Experienced Hot Tub Field Service Technician – Providence, Rhode Island
Delivery Crew Associate – Maine
Building A Culture of Fun
Our Service Team is Hiring!
Open Service Team Positions
Our Delivery Team is Hiring!
Open Delivery Team Positions
Team Member Benefits
At Mainely Tubs, our employees are our most valuable asset. That’s why we are committed to offering a comprehensive employee benefit program that helps you and your family members stay healthy, feel secure and maintain a work/life balance.
- Two health plan options – PPO or HMO
- Comprehensive Prescription Drug Plan
- Health Savings Account (HSA)* – to be used in conjunction w/PPO
- Company-paid Dental Insurance
- Company-paid Vision Insurance
*Mainely Tubs contributes $2,850 towards your HSA
- Company-paid Short and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Company-paid Life/AD&D Coverage (supplemental coverage also available)
- 401(k) Plan with generous Company Match (100% on the first 6% deferral)
- Company ownership (ESOP) – eligible in second year to receive company stock at no cost
- PTO/Paid holidays
- Flexible work schedules
Overall Health & Well-Being:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Reward Program
- On-the-job training
- Tuition Reimbursement for continuing education