Promise to Our Customers
At Mainely Tubs, providing our customers with the best lifetime ownership experience for their hot tub, swim spa or sauna begins with investments in our Service department. When you have a service need, rest assured that we have the team and resources to help.
Want to Schedule a Service Call?
Please give us call at (207) 883- 4985. Our Service Coordinators are available six days a week: Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. You can also email our Service Coordinators at email@example.com and we will respond to you as soon as possible during our next business hours.
Need Immediate Assistance Outside of Business Hours?
If you are unable to contact a member of our service team outside of business hours, feel free to call our Head of Operations, COO/General Manager, or CEO at the numbers provided below:
- Richard Hyde – Head of Operations
- Diana Locke – COO & General Manager
- Jared Levin – President & CEO
Steps to Take During a Winter Emergency
If your hot tub loses power or has a mechanical failure during freezing temperatures, we recommend the following while also reaching out to our service department ASAP.
- Do not drain the tub. Hot tubs can retain residual heat for a good bit of time and by draining the plumbing lines the components are more susceptible to freezing and breaking.
- Keep the cover on. Keeping the cover on and secured will help keep any heat into the spa, helping to prevent further damage. If there is snow on the cover/ around the tub, leaving that will also help to insulate it like an igloo.