Questions and Routine Service Requests
If you have a troubleshooting question and are not able to find the answer in our Knowledge Base, or if you would like to schedule a service call, our Service Writers can help. Our Service Writers are available six days a week: Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm, and Saturday from 9:00am to 2:00pm. Please call us at (207) 883 6357 and press “Extension 2″.
You can also email our Service Writers at email@example.com and we will respond to you as soon as possible during our next business hours.
Emergency Service Needs
Most hot tub service requirements can be safely addressed during our regular service business hours, listed above. If you lose heat to your tub during winter months, please do not drain your tub—the insulation in your tub is designed to keep the water above freezing for several hours or even multiple days, depending on the outside temperature. If you lose heat during a deep freeze, immediately call or email our Service Department.
During non-business hours, please be sure to leave a message and/or email and our Service Department will follow up first thing the next business morning. You can also reach out to our Head of Operations, or leave a message for our CEO or General Manager at the numbers provided below, and we will follow up with you as soon as possible.
Richard Hyde – Operation Manager
Diana Locke – General Manager
Jared Levin – President & CEO
Accountability to our Customers
For many years, our former owner (and current Board Chairman) Jim Van Fleet left his cell phone number and email address on our answering machine and our website so that customers always knew where to reach him. In 2016 we became a 100% employee-owned company (ESOP), and now we have posted the cell phone numbers and email addresses of our President, General Manager and Operations Manager right on our Team’s page. We encourage customers to reach out to us any time with questions, concerns, or feedback.
Our Resources & Capabilities
At Mainely Tubs, providing customers the best lifetime ownership experience for their hot tub, swim spa or sauna begins with investments in our Service department. When you have a service need, rest assured that we have the team and the resources to help, including:
- 4 full-time Service Writers who field incoming calls, offer phone consultations and troubleshooting support, and schedule Service Technicians to visit your home for on-site service or repairs
- 16 Service Trucks
- 16 In-Field Water Care/Service Technicians
- A fleet of 10 delivery vehicles and 10 trailers, as well as 16 full-time Delivery personnel, available to assist with tub relocations, or pick-ups for more extensive repair needs back at our warehouse
- 3 In-House Service Technicians that handle repairs that cannot be handled in the field, and refurbishment of used spas
- Service Phones available 6 days a week: Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, and Saturday 9:00am to 2:00pm
- In-Field Service Technicians available for service Monday – Friday
- 23,000+ Service Customers
- Exceptional Parts Department with available stock, ability to purchase and technical support
Is this something you can fix yourself?
Check out our new help center. Your issue may be as simple as a few steps you can do yourself!